The Bonded Retainer is a thin piece of wire that is attached to the lingual surface.It can long-termly hold teeth and prevent them from moving after orthodontic treatment. Orthodontists always use it to prevent gapping or crowding teeth after their patient’s brace has been removed.
1. It is invisible from the outside.
2. It remains in place day and night.
3. It does not affect speech.
4. It would not be misplaced or lost.
1. Potential teeth shifting after orthodontic treatments
At Eurasia Dental Lab, we’re a leading full-service dental lab and renowned denture manufacturer, known for our high-quality dental restorations and orthodontic appliances. We’re deeply committed to building strong, close-knit relationships with our dentists.
Copyright © 2022. All rights reserved.