The biggest advantage of PFM Bridge is its high durability.It is the strongest and most resistant option for chipping and cracking of all bridges.Because of this strength characteristic, PFM bridge is ideal for restoring posterior teeth.
1. It offers both durability (metal) and aesthetics (porcelain).
2. It has acceptable biocompatibility.
3. It has good mechanical properties.
4. It prevents chips and cracks.
1. Ideal restoration for anterior and posterior bridges
2. Implant bridges (cemented or screw-retained)
3. Bridges of any span
At Eurasia Dental Lab, we’re a leading full-service dental lab and renowned denture manufacturer, known for our high-quality dental restorations and orthodontic appliances. We’re deeply committed to building strong, close-knit relationships with our dentists.
Copyright © 2022. All rights reserved.