The Herbst Appliance is used to line up the upper and bottom jaws to correct the bite.It is usually used by orthodontists to correct class II retrognathic mandibles in their growing patients (usually between the ages of 9 and 14).This device could move the bottom jaw forward and give backward pressure on the top jaw.It attaches to the posterior molars on both sides of the top and bottom jaws of patients.
1. It helps the lower jaw develop in a forward direction.
2. It improves jaw function.
3. It improves the facial profile.
4. It has minimal impact on speech.
1. Noncompliance treatment of Class II skeletal discrepancies
2. High angle patients due to the increase in sagittal condylar growth
3. Deep anterior overbite
At Eurasia Dental Lab, we’re a leading full-service dental lab and renowned denture manufacturer, known for our high-quality dental restorations and orthodontic appliances. We’re deeply committed to building strong, close-knit relationships with our dentists.
Copyright © 2022. All rights reserved.